It's no surprise that we take your property management needs seriously at Surprise Property Management! We offer the best customer service in the Valley of the Sun and stake our reputation on your satisfaction. As members of the AMA (Arizona Multi-Housing Association), Surprise Association of Realtors, and National Association of Property Managers, we are always on top of industry trends and we're dedicated to keeping you, your tenant, and your property looking good!
- Comprehensive Accounting (available for online inspection by clients 24/7)
- Comprehensive Tenant Screening (criminal, credit checks, employment and rental verification)
- Property Inspections (Move-In-Move-Out)
- Legal Actions (Tenant Evictions/Notices)
- HVAC Service
- Pool Maintenance Service
- Complete Turn and Remodeling Service
- Landscape Services
- Online Payments (Rent Collections)
- Online Applications
- Direct Deposit of Owners Proceeds
- Web Site Presence (Tenant Advertising)
- AMA Association Members
- Surprise Association of Realtors Members
- National Association of Property Manager
Our Surprise property management agreement allows you to give us a 30 day notice terminating our service in the event we do not live up to your expectations.
It’s no surprise that Surprise, AZ is one of the most enjoyable cities in western Arizona to live. The city was named after its 1893 founder, Flora Mae Statler, once commented, "I would be surprised if the town ever amounted to much!" We think she’d be pleased with how it all turned out.
Surprise is the perfect place for recreation and play and is home to the expansive Surprise Stadium which hosts spring training for notable Major League Baseball teams. In addition, Surprise also has a notable aquatic center and the Surprise Tennis and Racquet Complex hosts a stop on the Champions Tour. The rapidly growing community is located about 45 minutes from downtown Phoenix, and allows you to connect all aspects of your life- family, work, and recreation. Surprise property management helps keep the neighborhoods clean, distinctive, and unique and it’s no wonder why nine out of 10 residents surveyed recommend Surprise as a place to live and start a business!