We are pleased that you are considering applying for housing with us. In keeping with our policy of maintaining a pleasant environment for our residents, we use certain procedures in processing each application. Our policies are listed below. As a company, we do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and welcome Persons of all Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Handicap, Familial Status, or National Origin.
1. Each applicant must be at least 18 years old and fill out an application. All applicants will be required to produce a government photo issued ID, the last 2 pay check stubs or last 3 months bank statements with all applications. All deposits, earnest fee, rents and other cash amounts received by management will be applied to amounts owed under the terms of the lease. All funds received are refundable in the event that you are not approved. A nonrefundable $35.00 application fee must also accompany the application. If you are approved and do not take possession of the property all funds received are non-refundable. All funds are due in our office within 1 business day after approval. No properties will be held without funds and will be made available to the public until such funds are received.
2. Each applicant must have minimum rent times 2.5 for a gross income and maintain a 2.0 min debt to income ratio with proposed rent included.
3. Each applicant must have at least 1 past housing reference.(Landlord, Mortgage i.e)
4. Applicants accepted with a BANKRUPTCY in the past 3 years may be required to put an additional deposit. Applicants owing Landlords will be denied.
5. Applicants with a EVICTION within 3 years of the application date will be denied.
6. Each applicant must have a successful credit history within the past 3 years. Medical collections and Student Loans may be excluded in our evaluation.
7. Each Applicant and Co Applicant may be denied with felonies resulting in bodily harm within 7 years, or felonies of intentional damage or destruction of property for example, “arson” also within 7 years. Felonies of illegal manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance within 7 years. All sexual related offenses will be denied. All other applications will be considered on a case by case basis.
8. All full time students may use a pre-approved cosigner if they do not qualify using the above criteria. Cosigner’s need to fill out an application.
9. Cosigner’s may be considered on applicants that do not meet the above criteria.
10. Each applicant may review a copy of the rental agreement and all written policies before completing this application or paying any deposit. Copies will be made available upon written request.
11. All applicants falsifying or omitting any information on this application will be grounds for denial.
12. All payments shall be in the form of certified check or money order.
13. Certain breeds of dogs have dangerous temperaments and are not permitted. These breeds include Dobermans, Shepherds, Pit Bulls/American Staffordshire Terriers, Bull Terriers, Huskies, Akitas, Chows and Rottweilers or any dog that is a mix of one or more of these breeds.
14. All applications may take between 24 and 72 hours to process. Some may take longer.
15. All application fees shall be "Non Refundable" All funds, holding fees, rents, earnest money or other cash amounts given to management shall be nonrefundable after the application has been approved. All nonrefundable funds, holding fees, rents, earnest money or other cash amounts shall be considered “liquidated damages” and management is not obligated to mitigate damages in the event of an applicant cancellation or of failing to take possession when required. Applicants may cancel their application by written notice prior to management’s approval of the application and receive a full refund of all funds, holding fees, rents, earnest money or other cash amounts except application fees. (14 day bank clearance required). All funds, holding fees, rents, earnest money or other cash amounts delivered to management except application fees are refundable in the event the application is denied (14 day bank clearance required). Management and Management employees are the agents of the owners and represent the owners.
16. Management within a reasonable time period after the funds have been received but prior to requested occupancy will prepare all necessary paperwork with terms and conditions as advertised. Management reserves the right to correct any advertising errors and notify the prospective resident of such. Prospective residents reserve the right to cancel and receive full refund of any funds, earnest money, rents or other cash amounts deposited with management in event the advertising corrections are unacceptable.
17. We will make any reasonable accommodations that a prospective resident may request. All requests must be presented in writing to our office at the earliest. Management shall receive a reasonable period of time to evaluate such requests and in addition may request additional information that the prospective resident agrees to supply.
18. All properties will be taken in the “AS IS” condition from the date the property was viewed by the prospective resident and subsequent times up till the date of possession. No repairs or alterations will be made by management unless requested in writing and signed by the Designated Broker, Managing or Sponsoring Broker..
19. All Prospective AZ prospective residents may receive a copy of the AZ Landlord Tenant Act from the Arizona Secretary of State’s office.
20. Non Disparagement/Representation- Owner, Applicant & Management mutually agree that as additional consideration, specifically the mutuality of this clause, each is prohibited from making disparaging remarks/statements or publications regarding the other to any third party, internet, web-based, cloud based, or review type publication site, effective the date of this agreement. This provision relates to remarks/statements/publications/opinions/evaluations or any other thought process reduced to writing regarding: (1) this application policy agreement; (2) any parties' performance under this application policy agreement; (3) any duty or obligation or action of or by the management that relates to or touches upon management of this property. If any dispute arises regarding whether any remark, statement, or publication is disparaging, the parties agree that for purposes of this provision, expressly including the enforcement of this provision detailed below, that any remark, statement or publication shall be irrefutably deemed disparaging if: (1) the other party requests, in writing, that the writing/publishing party remove the remark and/or publication and (2) the remark and/or publication is not removed within 72 hours of said requests, Owner, Applicant and Management mutually agree that damages for failure to comply with this provision shall be liquidated at three hundred dollars per day for each remark/statement/representation that is disparaging or is not removed within 72 hours of request to remove said remark/statement/representation. Owner, Applicant & Management further agree that enforcement of this provision is appropriate through a temporary restraining order and/or injunctions and permanent injunctions, notwithstanding any rights under the First Amendment to the United States Constitutions or other codified statute, regulation, or code and that any party who prevails on enforcement of this provision, whether for monetary damages or injunction relief is entitled to recover attorney fees against the other. The parties to this agreement agree that this provision shall survive the termination, expiration approval, denial or cancellation of the application and this agreement is enforceable at any time should any party publish a remark/statement/publication or other writing which is subject to this provision.